TERM 3 – 2022
Communication with Parents, Caregivers & Whanau
Communication is important during the Covid levels. The best way to keep up to date with Covid information for our school is here on our school webiste or on our school facebook page. You can also contact the school office. We can check in with whanau and students to see that everyone is ok and if they need extra support at this time. While the school has made contact with relevant services during this time, a list of service providers will continue to be posted on our school Facebook page and a list sent home for families to contact, should they need further support.
Click on the link below to access online learning for students
Distance Learning will happen if:
- a child has complex medical conditions
- if a child has to isolate or
- we have to close the school
- Teaching and Learning will be happen via Learning Packs or Online Learning. We will confirm what classes will do under these circumstances.
- We support our students and families as best as we can under lockdown circumstances.
- All our staff contribute to teaching and learning during lockdown